Programme Design and Delivery
- Home /
- VETIT Course /
- Key Features of the VETIT continuing professional qualification /
- Programme Design and Delivery
Programme Design and Delivery: Mode of Delivery
The programme of learning should aim to enhance the vocational nature of the qualification by:
- Liaising with employers to ensure that learning is relevant to both learner and employer needs
- Accessing and using non-confidential data and documents from learners’ workplaces.
- Sponsoring employers in the delivery of elements of the proramme, and where appropriate, in the assessment.
- Linking with company-based/workplace training programmes.
- Making full use of the variety of experience of work and learners to enhance the programme.
All four modules will be offered on a flexible learning basis.
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein